Job Location : – CA
Job Description :
$17 / hr , Monday to Friday
- Check in drivers ensuring that all bills of lading and POD’s are accounted for.
- Photocopy bills of lading for the dock
- Close POD’s in the system.
- Manifest shipments into the system on the trailer they are loading.
- Scan original bills of lading for billing.
- Performs admin tasks for area or shift. Maintains filing systems and documents per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We Require :
- Previous 1-2 years Admin experience in a transportation environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors).
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
- Work overtime as needed.
How To Apply : Apply easily apply through this ad today.
We appreciate your interest! Due to the number of applications, we receive only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For a list of all opportunities with Protrans please visit our job board at https : / / www.protrans.ca / en / employees /
About Protrans :
Protrans Personnel Services Inc. is a full-service recruitment company specializing in supporting customers with their contingent workforce needs in transportation, warehousing and distribution, manufacturing and administrative placements.
For twenty-five years our commitment to our customers and employees has earned us the reputation of being a premium staffing company providing our customers flexible resources to meet their goals while matching quality employees with rewarding career options.
Protrans Personnel Services is headquartered in Dieppe, New Brunswick with branch offices in Mississauga, Toronto, Cambridge, Stratford, Tillsonburg as well as Fort Edward, New York State.
Protrans Personnel Services is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis including race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial, state or local protected class.
In addition, we are committed to meeting the needs of all individuals with disabilities and should you require accommodation during the recruitment process we will work with you to meet your needs.